Saturday Hiking Group
The 2020 Hiking Season Has Finished
Looking Forward to Seeing You Next Year
The group will meet every Saturday at the trailhead at 8:30 AM.
Bring sturdy hiking boots, water and a snack.
All hikes are generally 2 to 4 hours.
This is a great way share God’s amazing mountain beauty
with friends and family members.
COVID-19 Guidelines for Our Group:
- If you have any symptoms do not come on the hike.
- If you have had contact with any person diagnosed positive,
do not come on the hike for 14 days.
- No car pooling with others outside your family group.
- No meeting other than at the trailhead.
- Greet others with a warm hello, smile, but no touching.
- Maintain 6 ft. spacing at the trailhead and during the hike.
- No sharing of items between hikers without sanitizing.
- Wash hands frequently or use hand sanitizer.
To be included on the hiker email list,
send an email to email@example.com
to receive weekly emails about each of the Saturday hikes.